The freedom to steer away from the main stream and create your own adventure.
The Digger originated from wanting a do-it-all training bike for our athletes. It’s a versatile bit of kit. Designed to lap up the base miles, shred paths or get wild on the trails. A truly adaptable frame with a blend of road and mountain bike geometry whilst having the capacity for panniers and mud guards, the Digger can create an adventure out of any ride.
Simplicity is key. With a no nonsense spec bundle inspired by our athlete’s training bikes, and offering the familiar level of braking and drivetrain performance seen on our top level mountain bikes.
Featuring rack mounts, a removable seat stay bridge so you can have mud clearance or run proper full length mudguards, internal cable routing, plenty of tyre clearance and capacity for a dropper seatpost the digger can be whatever you need it to be.
• Frame: Nukeproof Digger 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, custom triple butted hydro-formed Alloy, internal cable routing for dropper seat posts, threaded bottom bracket, 142mm x 12mm rear axle spacing
• Fork: Nukeproof Digger carbon, 27.5” Road Plus or 700C compatible, Tapered Steerer, Rack Mounts, 15x100mm axle spacing
• Front Wheel: WTB Serra 27.5″, 15x100mm
• Rear Wheel: WTB Serra 27.5″, Shimano freehub, 142x12mm
• Tyres: WTB Sendero 650x47C Road Plus, TCS, Light Fast Rolling, Tan wall, Dual DNA Compound
• Crankset: Shimano RX-600, GRX, 1x 11 Speed, 170mm, 40T
• Brakes/Shifter: Shimano GRX, RX-600 Levers with RX-400 Flatmount Callipers
• Rear Deraileur: Shimano GRX, RD-RX812, 11 Speed, Shadow Plus
• Chain: KMC X11 11-Speed, Anti-rust with Quick Link
• Cassette: Shimano CS-M7000 SLX 11 Speed, 11-42T
• Front Rotor: Shimano RT66, 160mm
• Rear Rotor: Shimano RT66, 160mm
• Handlebars: Non Series AL-6061 480/500mm
• Stem: Non Series 6061, 7 Deg, 80-110mm
• Saddle: Nukeproof Neutron, Black
• Seatpost: Nukeproof Neutron Inline, Black, 31.6mm, 400mm
• Headset: Nukeproof Warhead Internal, IS42-28.6 – IS52.1/40
• Bar Tape: Black Cork Cushion Tape with Gel
• Full Carbon Fork
• Internal cable routing for dropper seat posts
• Custom Triple butted Hydro formed Tube Set
• Threaded Bottom Bracket
• 12x142mm Rear axle spacing and 15x100mm Fork Spacing
• 700c or 27.5” ‘Road Plus’ compatible
• Rack Mounts
• Removable SS bridge for proper full mudguards
|Effective Top Tube||538mm||555mm||570mm||590mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74||74||74||74|
|Bottom Bracket Drop||-70||-70||-70||-70|